Welcome to 2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge!!!
This has been my favorite challenge of all time. Over the years my TBR bookshelf has grown exponentially and don't even get my started on my Goodreads TBR list! I never seem to have time to get to those books in my TBR pile. I made great progress in 2012 and plan to do even better in 2013!!! I hope you will join me and 5 of the greatest book bloggers around for a year full of amazing fun and awesome reads!
I am going for the Love At First Sight level and plan to read 21-30 books off my TBR list this year. I reserve the right to move up a level should I be kickin some serious TBR list butt!
So far my planned reads include:
The Luxe series by Anna Godbersen (The Luxe, Rumors, Envy, Splendor)
The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy, Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, Blood Promise, Spirit Bound, Last Sacrafice)
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
The Nightshade series by Andrea Cremer (Nightshade, Wolfsbane, Bloodrose)
The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater (Shiver, Linger, Forever)
Still Alice by Lisa Genova
… and many, many more… I can't wait!
6 BLOGGERS, 12 MINI-CHALLENGES, 24 BOOKS TO WIN!!!
We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us.. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up..
Join us on a quest to dust off your TBR Pile and read all the books you've been telling yourself you'll read next time you'll get a chance.. This is your chance! And we've got PRIZES!!!
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can enter! You don't have to be a blogger, as long as you review the book you've read! (On your blog, Amazon or Goodreads/Shelfari!)
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Only books released in 2012 and earlier! NO 2013 ARCs and 2013 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the 2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- On the 20th of each month one of the hosts will post a wrap-up. Every wrap-up will have it's unique theme, a mini-challenge, a giveaway and place for you to link up your reviews from this month. For each review you link up, you will get one entry in a drawing of one book of choice from Book Depository. It's open to INTERNATIONALS. The giveaway will be open until the next wrap up post goes up! (i.e. the entire month)
- If you miss a wrap-up post + giveaway, you can link up your reviews next month. Do not, however, try to link up one review twice - we will be checking ;)
- December is a wrap-up for the whole year. All the book reviews you linked up January-November + the ones you'll link up in December will be entered into a HUGE giveaway – a box of books.
- You don't have to follow all the hosts to join the challenge, but you do have to follow all of us to be entered in giveaways!
1-10 – A Firm Handshake
11-20 – A Friendly Hug
21-30 – A Sweet Kiss
31-40 – Love At First Sight
41-50 – Married With Children